Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include name, address, email address, billing/credit card information, etc., which may be used when you purchase products or services and to deliver those products or services at your request.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies, and server logs.
- Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, subscription, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system in order to provide you the best user experience.
Use of Information Collected
Chaena Hollist, LLC may collect and make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times we may find it necessary to make use of your personal identifiable information in order to inform you of other products and/or services available at www.ChaenaHollist.com. Chaena Hollist, LLC may also be in contact with you to request completion of surveys or questionnaires related to your opinion on future services to be provided.
Chaena Hollist, LLC does not now, nor will it ever lease, sell, or rent any of our customer lists and/or names to other parties.
Chaena Hollist, LLC may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users frequent in order to gain insight into the products/services that would be most popular to our customers or the general public.
Chaena Hollist, LLC may disclose your personal information without prior notice to you, only if required to do so by a court of law and/or in a good faith belief that such action is required in an effort to:
• Remain in conformance with any law or statute or in order to comply with any process that may be served to Chaena Hollist, LLC and/or our website
• Maintain, safeguard, and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Chaena Hollist, LLC ; and
• Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.ChaenaHollist.com and/or the general public.
Use of our Website by Minors
Chaena Hollist, LLC does not knowingly collect or use any information from users under the age of 18 without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of 18 we shall immediately take efforts to delete the information from our database. Anyone under the age of 18 must gain parental consent in order to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-out
All users have the right and ability to discontinue receiving communication from us by way of our email newsletter. To discontinue, please click the “unsubscribe” link in any of our emails or contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know of your wishes.
Links to other websites
Our website does contain links to other websites. Chaena Hollist, LLC does not claim responsibility for the privacy practices or policies of other websites. Please be sure to read the privacy policies of each nd every website that collects identifiable information.
Chaena Hollist, LLC shall endeavor and take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural, and technical security with respect to our offices to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure,or modification of any of our users’ personal identifiable information.
If at any point and time Chaena Hollist, LLC decides to make use of any personally identifiable information in a way the drastically differs from when this information was collected, the user will be promptly notified by email. The user would then have the option as to whether or not to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us